Welsh wooden lovespoon wedding favour
Lovespoons have long been a traditional romantic gift in Wales. A young man would spend many hours carving a spoon for his sweetheart. The lucky girl's father would inspect the spoon to judge whether or not the suitor was good enough!
Carry a little bit of Wales with you at all times.
- Handmade in Ceredigion, West Wales
- Available in 3 colours
- The wood stains are made locally in Wales. The shine comes from a mixture of naturally occurring waxes, which are applied and buffed by hand
- Made from poplar wood from the UK, which is FSC* compliant
- Would also make a unique wedding favour
- Measures 3"
Please note, as these are handcrafted they may vary slightly in thickness, size and colour.
* FSC stands for 'Forest Stewardship Council'. An international non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting responsible forestry. FSC certifies forests all over the world to ensure they meet the highest environmental and social standards.